Additional Links to Pique Your Interest (Seriously, it’s spelled “pique” not “peak.” I looked it up!)
- A great how-to article, given the Deadspin . . . well . . . spin. Complete with swears to make me feel like a manly man while reading it!
- In related news, I recently threw away all of my childhood trophies. Well, I did keep the one that says “Debate Winner” for future use winning arguments with the wife.
- The one kid is named Egan, which I thought was named after Harold Ramis’s character in Ghostbusters, but then I did a quick Wikipedia search and realized that his name is actually Dr. Egon Spengler, and now I have many questions about the kids name. Also, Egon is suddenly on the table for one of my future kids. Don’t tell Kristen.
- Okay, so I should leave my kid in the snow and outside of restaurants while I eat. Got it. Incidentally, the Vietnamese blurb led me to this site: Elimination Communication, which I have actually gotten really interested in, much to the chagrin of my mother.
HALFTIME – Take a break from serious articles and treat yourself to this bear playing tetherball.
- Holy crap: the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette has a timely and nationally relevant article! Annnnnnnd they’ve chosen the smallest font imaginable. Sounds about right.
- This article refers to a stay-at-home dad as a SAHD, which I think sends the wrong message. I mean, are they implying we’re all sad emotionally or that we’re doing a sad and pathetic job?
- And this article has charts and graphs and stuff, so you know it’s legit!
OVERTIME – But before we get there, treat yourself to this panda rolling around in the snow.
- “Embrace the pain!” I yell at my wife with my feet up, sipping a mojito.
POSTGAME – Finally, relieve your stress with my all time favorite video.